I need an iphone that you do not use anymore to test the first Tappetina prototype. Anyone who can borrow one to Tappetina?
#vacation #passion #tappetina
It is so good to have vacation because I can finally work at #Tappetina
- I have played in the story as an audiobook with synthetic voice
- I have rewritten the whole story and organized it in four scenes and played fragments of the story with my voice (in English, not very beautiful accent, but may be better than the synthetic one?)
- I have specified the first prototype of the game
- Reorganized the website a bit and colored some of the drawings made by Irene
Give me feedback thanks
New episode of Tappetina hand written in Italian
Tappetina Juleverksted for barn #LEDxmas
Fullbooket! Juleverksted for barn #LEDxmas
Hosted by Girl Geek Dinners Trondheim and
Vitensenteret i Trondheim Saturday at 12 PM – 4 PM
Vitensenteret i Trondheim
Kongens gate 1, 7011 Trondheim, Norway
Tappetina: mentor or mentee?
Tappetina Presentation for the first event The Postdoc Action, Quality Hotel Augustin in Trondheim, Wednesday 29 November – duration 15 min.
#ARTEC Art and Coding for All with Irene Dominguez
Nå drar vi! Nå er jeg klar for å dra!
I love these two works by the girls of the Tappetina workshop. I should be the motto of all Tappetina’s.
Inspiration of the day
lesson learnt after years with Art and Technology events
To reconstruct I should look, read what I and my co-authors have written at scholar, my blog, these pictures archive, and all the evaluations. Here some reflections:
- children always impress me with their creativity, intelligence, ability to cooperate
- assistants are also very motivated and they find solutions to the many challenges that arise each time
- Scratch is a great tool
- if you want to have an artistic component, artists should be heavily involved.
- we mix art, programming, learning, research and we are not enough aware (at least I am not) of the complexity.
- when we “use” people as subjects we should be extremely careful to be clear about the goals and communicate them well (also to children)
- Scratch now in 2017 is main stream and if the goal is to inspire we should aim at something that children have not experienced before
- the same apply to art, we should impress them with something that is a bit new to them
- we should always ask and re-ask what is the goal: do we want to inspire? to teach? to evaluate? to recruit? to teach teachers? to be visible in the public debate?